- 464 Avawam Drive54Richmond$600,000 Read More
- 34 River Crest Lane32Danville$119,900 Read More
- 2704 Highway 200431McKee$184,900 Read More
- 2619 Nest Egg Road32Mt Sterling$143,000 Read More
- 114 Myer Court31Lancaster$124,900 Read More
- 401 Briar Court42Berea$239,900 Read More
- 227 Oak Branch Drive32Berea$274,900 Read More
- 118 Lester StreetBerea$464,900 Read More
- 32Pineville$280,000 Read More
- 101 Rebecca Drive32Richmond$229,900 Read More
- 103 Meadowlark Drive32Berea$199,900 Read More
Through a seemingly endless influx of tech firms into the real estate sector—those promising collaboration, as their businesses evolve into commission-siphoning referral-fee factories and pay-to-play lead-gen exchanges—traditional brokers have good reason to brace for impact whenever the next mega-million-dollar acquisition by these giants hits the airwaves. But there’s one big-data firm that promises something different,…
The post CoStar—Friend or Foe? CEO Andrew Florance Answers This and More in Exclusive Interview appeared first on RISMedia.
The new baseline conforming loan limit value for one-unit properties in 2023 will be $726,200, an increase of $79,000 from this year’s $647,200 value, according to a release from the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA). The rest of the new baseline loan limits are: $929,850 for two-unit properties, $1,123,900 for three unit properties and $1,396,800…
The post FHFA Announces Increases in the 2023 Conforming Loan Limits appeared first on RISMedia.
Pending home sales slid for the fifth consecutive month in October, according to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). Three of four U.S. regions recorded month-over-month decreases, and all four regions recorded year-over-year declines in transactions. “October was a difficult month for homebuyers as they faced 20-year-high mortgage rates,” said NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun.…
The post NAR’s Yun Optimistic as October Pending Home Sales Continue Long Decline appeared first on RISMedia.